Montag, 5. Januar 2009

Jigga & Santi come hard in Brooklyn

Jay-Z ft. Santogold



First single of the Notorious-soundtrack. "Notorious" is the upcoming movie about the life (and death) of Biggie Smalls aka Notorious B.I.G., can't wait to see this.

That song is produced by Kanye West, and I think the video is pretty good. Something different, and done really nicely.

Too bad I just couldn't find one mp3 with a decent version anywhere on the net tonight, the most usable mp3s I found are:
- one "clean" (censored) version here at thefader.com
- the song on a Big Mike-mixtape ("Fourth Quarter Pressure Pt. 2"), parts of the version have the mixtape-typical and heavily annoying shouts for which I never liked these newer mixtape-DJs. Get the track on MEDIAFIRE anyways.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen