Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2009

VA - A Sweet Taste Of Westbound Records [320]

Great label compilation from the legendary Detroit label, ripped in High Quality (320 kBit).

Article about Westbound Records



Various Artists - A Sweet Taste Of Westbound Records
320 kBit/sec

-01 Junie - Walt's Third Trip          
02 The Counts - Rhythm Changes        
03 Detroit Emeralds - Baby Let Me Take You (In My Arms)        
04 Ohio Players - Walked Away From You        
05 Fuzzy Haskins - Cookie Jar        
06 Denise La Salle (Denise LaSalle) - Get Up Off My Mind        
07 Funkadelic - You Can't Miss What You Can't Measure        
08 Houston Outlaws - What Am I Gonna Do        
09 Houston Person - Funky Sunday Afternoon        
10 Robert Lowe - Back To Funk        
11 Albert Washington - You're Messin' Up My Mind        
12 Fantastic Four - Ain't I Been Good To You        
13 Eramus Hall - Your Love Is My Desire        
14 Donald Austin - Crazy Legs        
15 The Dennis Coffey Band - A Sweet Taste Of Sin        
16 The Mike Theodore Orchestra - The Bull        
17 C.J. & Co - Deadeye Dick        
18 The Clark Sisters - Everything's Gonna Be Alright

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen